It's All About Frequency and Vibration - Refuse to Accept COVID19
Updated: Apr 3
It is widely known that everything in our universe is energy. And each of these energies carries a frequency, including the human body. Our vibration determines our health. Many studies show that we have the ultimate choice of our wellness, whether from the “novel coronavirus” or any other ailment.
(Translated from Italian)
Like any other virus, COVID-19 has a low frequency vibration with a closed electromagnetic circuit structure. Its resonance frequency is approximately 5.5 Hz-14.5 Hz. In the higher ranges it is not active and, starting with the ranges of 25.5 Hz and above, the virus dies.
A person who lives in high vibration, i.e. in the Soul, is not at risk for acute respiratory infections, because a healthy body "vibrates" in the highest ranges, and only occasionally, for various reasons, slips into lower vibrations.
The reasons for this can be various disorders in the energy balance: fatigue, emotional breakdown, hypothermia, chronic diseases, and nervous tension, to name a few.
The virus outside of the human body, in nature, is not viable.
Earth's average frequency resonance, known as the Schumann Resonance, is now averaging 27.4 Hz, and therefore destructive to the virus, but there are places where this frequency is lowered, i.e. geopathic stress zones (created either naturally or artificially, including underground running water, high-density lightning areas and high electromagnetic fields - EMF - in hospitals, prisons, power lines, subway and public electric vehicles, malls, and office buildings), where the vibrations drop to levels below 20 Hz.
For humans with low vibrations, this virus is dangerous.
Examples of low vibration emotions:
• pain - from 0.1 to 2 Hz
• fear - 0.2 to 2.2 Hz
• resentment - 0.6 to 3.3 Hz
• irritation - 0.9 to 3.8 Hz
• disorder - 0.6 to 1.9 Hz;
• quick temperament-0.9 Hz
• fury-0.5 Hz
• rage-1.4 Hz
• pride-0.8 Hz
• megalomania - 3.1 Hz
• abandonment-1.5 Hz
• superiority-1.9 Hz
In contrast, high vibration emotions:
• generosity = 95 Hz
• thank you = 45 Hz
• thank you very much = 140 Hz and above
• a sense of unity with other people = 144 Hz and above
• compassion = 150 Hz and above (but mercy is only 3 Hz);
• Love (as they say with their head, that is when a person understands that love is a good, bright and strong feeling, but has not yet learned to love with his heart) = 50 Hz
• the love that a person generates with their heart for all people without exceptions and all living beings = 150 Hz and above
• unconditional, sacrificial, universal love = 205 Hz and above
When we consider the situation scientifically, it becomes clear that negative emotions close access to clear consciousness, and you can raise your vibration by working with yourself and stimulating conscious behaviors.
-Carla Bastianelli ✨passed on from a Joyous Light messenger